- 39” long cable.
- Bolts brazed on to cable. Sold as a pair with nuts included.
- Replacement cable for self-catch headgate models G66, G-77, and G-777. Headgate model is stamped in the top bar of the self-catch headgate.
Quick Installation Tips
- If you only have one broken cable, back the nuts off to a couple of threads on the good cable.
- Remove the broken cable, pull one neck pipe towards you while pushing the other away in order to make the cable still on the gate tight. (This allows you to get the new cable on correctly and use less effort to get the last bolt through the hole).
- Reverse the process taking the unbroken cable off and replacing it with the other new cable.
- Save the used cable as a spare! If you break another cable, you can put it back on with the already stretched cable. The cables stretch and when one new cable is installed, as it stretches it will throw the gate out of time, causing you to break another cable.